Our team of chartered accountants in Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwickshire works closely with a number of professional practices operating in a regulated environment, including solicitors. Our clients in this area range from sole practitioners to large limited liability partnerships.
We deliver proactive advice and services tailored to the goals of both individual partners and the practice as a whole and can assist with all the day-to-day business issues involved in running such businesses, including accounts, cash flow and payroll as well as advising on major developments, such as acquisitions, mergers or exit strategies for retiring partners. Our services include:
- acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- bookkeeping in compliance with the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- business advisory services
- business structures
- regulatory requirements, including Solicitors’ Accounts Rules
- tax advice, compliance and planning