Buying, selling, occupying or developing property? If so, Murphy Salisbury can help you minimize your tax liabilities.
Property tax is a complex and constantly changing subject. It doesn’t help that the law is often obscure on tax issues either. With property ownership widespread in the UK, tax issues can have a significant impact for many individuals as well as something that impacts the many businesses related to the property industry.
This means that effective tax planning is a serious challenge for anybody investing in property or companies developing or managing properties.
If property is your business or an investment or your property business requires expansion, consolidation or re-organisation, we can advise on:
- Capital allowances, for instance, during refurbishment and development
- Property ownership structure advice
- Revenue tax relief and tax efficient funding
- Potential Incorporation of property portfolios
- Stamp duty tax relief
- Property inheritance tax planning advice and capital gains
- Maximising recoverable VAT
- Property tax related negotiations with HMRC
- Non-domicile property tax issues