Every limited company must meet the statutory requirements of annual company returns. As a leading firm of accountants in Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwickshire, we know from experience that for start-up or smaller businesses, this can create an administrative drain on limited resources.
However, failing to file the necessary information on time, or correctly, can have serious consequences.
By using our comprehensive range of company secretarial services, you will be able to ease that burden and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your affairs are in the expert hands of our team. Our company secretarial services include:
- checking and filing annual returns with Companies House, including online filing
- filing accounts with Companies House
- preparing the minutes of directors’ meetings and of share holders’ meetings
- maintaining and updating a company’s statutory books
- acting as the registered office for companies.
From time to time, you may also require company secretarial support with:
- changes of company name and registered offices
- the appointment and resignation of directors
- share allocations and transfers
- change of accounting reference dates
- dividend waivers and payments, including the production of tax vouchers.
We also provide more complex services relating to company formation and share restructuring, including increases in authorised share capital, creating a new class of shares, the purchase of a company’s own shares and amending the company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association.