Non-Resident Landlords

If you have rental property either commercial or residential in the UK but your usual home is outside the UK then the Non-Resident Landlord Scheme (NRLS) will apply.

We are experts in providing non-resident property owners at every level with considered tax advice that helps you minimize your tax position and maximize your UK investment.

Related Links

I’m a non-resident landlord. Do I have to file a tax return in the UK?
Landlords – unpaid tax should be declared sooner rather than later

Meet the team

Bobby Gupta FCA, CTA – Director


Stephen Sim – VAT specialist


Download Guides

To find out more about how our leading firm of accountants in Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwickshire can help you, please contact us.
Loading Quotes...